Last week I caught Brock licking Jeff's deodorant. He licked it twice before I got it away from him... no telling how long he had been licking it before I saw him. This from the child who will eat NOTHING.
If Brodey wants to do something he knows he's not allowed to do he'll first come to me and say with his most serious face, "Mommy... why don't you go check the puter (computer) for a minute?" (or he'll tell me to check it for 4 minutes.. which is his only measurement for time)
Brock calls the garage "home". If we are inside and walk out in the garage he'll say "We're home!". This is probably because that's what I say when we are driving into the garage.
EVERY single day when it is time for a nap Brodey will tell me "but it's not dark outside!". And every single day I remind him that it is never dark for nap time. This has been our conversation for months... and still he thinks it's worth the argument.
A couple of months ago I was gone for the day and came home to find that Brodey had drawn all over one of the walls in his room. I went to find Jeff to see if he had seen it... he had. I asked how he punished Brodey for it... he didn't. "I had no idea he could draw so well! I was so impressed it didn't occur to me that I should punish him for it!" was his response. Shocking as that response was I did have to smile at the thought of Brodey beaming with pride as daddy marvelled over his artwork... even if it was on the wall.
teetering
6 years ago





2 comments:
I love the wall painting comment from Jeff! May the wall art stay in your home and away from mine!
We just ordered girl bedding!!!! OH my goodness is all I have to say about it!
Hilarious!! I love the bit about Brody 'suggesting' you check the puter!!
Post a Comment