I have officially never been this pregnant. Brodey was 5 days early, Brock was 6 hours and 27 minutes late. 9 months of expecting an August baby and here it is September!! I have to say though, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. (Aside from the nausea... but really I can't remember what it's like to not be nauseous, so that's not too bad either.) The extra time made it possible for us to finish all our "projects", get the house cleaned up, stock up on groceries, PUT THE CAR SEAT IN THE CAR... I even organized all our files and banking! Now today we are actually able to rest and do fun things... it has been a long while. We went out for breakfast, played at a park, watched a little league baseball team practice, visited a friend.. after naps we plan on cooking out with some good friends we haven't had time to see in a while. I think maybe this baby has been waiting on US to get ready.
I don't know if Jeff would say the same. The further we get from our due date, the more nervous he gets. Yesterday I had two tiny contractions back to back and then got to witness him frantically pack a bag (that's right... bags hadn't even been packed). He packed several pairs of socks, when I asked why he says, (in all seriousness) "my feet get cold when I'm nervous." Last night he put his feet on me... they where ice cold. Poor guy... I don't remember him being this nervous with the other two.
Anyhow... my new guess is Friday, SEPTEMBER 5th, 1:15am. Still a boy... same size that I said before. (I want to wait until Friday now so I don't miss Brodey's first week of school!)
teetering
6 years ago





3 comments:
at this rate my next quess will be sometime in October!!
Ok, in all seriousness... I say....
Wednesday at 2:34pm.
I REALLY do need a good reason to leave work in the middle of the day! =)
Wednesday isnt good for me... it's the first time in a long time we have an evening out planned, and the 5th is nice but it's also my dad birthday... i'm SURE you dont want a child as stubborn as my 'ol man! :) the 6th is good... a nice even number for a wild little girl!
oh man i dont even know what to guess now!! i was thinking labor on labor day would have been cool! haha...ummm im definately feeling the baby will be here before friday....so im going to go with thursday in the late evening....lets say 8pm....just going out on a limb here! hehe
Post a Comment