Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big Day Out

Today was a big day for us. Jeff is back at work... Brodey needed to get to preschool, Lyla had a doctors appointment AND we needed to run to the store. I felt like a chicken with my head cut off.

We dropped Brodey off at school and made a very quick trip to Target (Lyla's first Target visit.. I should have taken a picture!). From Target we went straight to the Pediatrician... Brock was such a good helper. He said, "I carry Baby Why-wa for you."

Lyla never made a peep the whole time. She is 4 days old and already growing! 8 lbs 8 oz, 20.5 inches. Doctor said she is looking great.



From the Ped's office we made a very quick trip to the house to feed Lyla and then back in the car to pick up Brodey. And now they nap. As should I.

5 comments:

Ann said...

She is gorgeous Ashleigh. I think this one looks like you!! I can't wait to meet her. Logan still thinks you have a baby in your tummy. I keep trying to tell him that Brodey and Brock have a baby sister now, but he doesn't get it! We'll be home next week and I have to see that baby, so I'll giev you a call!! Still SO happy for you and get teary when I think of you and our sweet family-now complete with a little girl!

Ann said...

I meant your sweet family, not our sweet family-- sorry...I'm sleepy from all the sun!

Anonymous said...

uh oh shes gunna be addicted to target now!! hehehe i cant wait to see her again!! i got her a cute present!

Heather said...

what a fun day out! :) Can't believe how fast she is growing ... my milk took so long to come in Kennedy didn't go up so fast. So fun to see Brock trying to help!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl. Three wonderful grandsons and now a little granddaughter. Life couldn't be any better.
If you need ANYTHING, Cooper and I are always available.