Sunday, September 7, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Has anyone ever been so excited????
Lyla Rowan Culp joined our family on Friday September 5, 2008 at 7:25am.
She weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and is 19.25 inches long.
She has a head full of dark hair and is just PERFECT!!
Details and more pictures in the coming days....


8 lbs 4 oz when we left the hospital




6 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful and very worth the wait!!

joeyandsteph said...

yep, that baby looks just like you ash! she is beautiful, can't wait to see her again...
steph

and 2 became 5 said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do the boys think about her? I need to get a full update but i'll let you just enjoy her - call me when you feel more rested.

Heather said...

So fun! Was it not so fun to see Jeff hold a girl for the first time after two boys! I know it was fun to see Jeremy. It was so different. I'm so excited. i can't wait to hear about your reaction when it wasn't a boy like you thought! She is beautiful!!!

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

YAY Ashleigh!! oh i am so excited for you guys!! Bring on the pink!! I am so glad that she came...everytime I checked your blog (which has been a lot the past couple of days!) and i saw 41 weeks pregnant, i just hurt for you!!
praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is definately the cutest lil thing ever!! Its so nice to finally have a girl in this family! Ashleigh, Mom, Kali and I were getting outnumbered!!

I can't wait to see her again soon!!