Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lyla

I've had a few requests for some Lyla pictures... She has been smiling since she was two weeks old (I don't care what you say... she smiles at me... it's not gas) and I've been trying to catch a picture of it to post... my camera has a LONG delay so I keep missing it! Here are a few recent attempts....











I love this one of her and her daddy... look how irritated she looks that she can't see the game too.
















Yep.. I painted her toe nails. 3 weeks old. It was time.
She is doing great! She goes about 6-7 hours between feedings at night, loves to stare at the boys, makes some little coo-ing sounds, LOVES Target. She's going a little bald on the top of her head... think old man hairline.. hopefully it will grow back soon! She has her one month check up at the Pediatrician on Tuesday so I'll will post her weight and such then. Time is passing way too fast.

9 comments:

Trav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trav said...

all pink all the time AND pink nails!! shes gunna grow up all froo froo, frilly and girly!! I'll find her some pink camo... that'll help a bit.. :)

Kristen O'Kelley said...

I love all these pictures...keep them coming! She is so adorable!
and I LOVE the nail polish! :)

Ann said...

Wow! She is wearing blue pants!! I didn't think it would happen so soon. Love the toe nails. Let's take her to the spa next week!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl. Can't wait to hold that little sweetheart again.

Ashleigh said...

truthfully I was hesitant about the blue pants... but the ruffles on the butt and lace around the ankles won me over. ;)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh she is sooooo cute!!! heheheh i love the tiny little pink toenails. Those are my favorite. I can't wait to see her again!

Heather said...

she is beautiful .. and the face she is making is because she is a bulldog fan and was not happy with how they were playing her daddy's team on Saturday ... she turned her head in disgust that her favorite team was playing so badly :)

And how did she get to be 1 month already ... that means that mine is almost 2 months ... where did the past 2 months go?

Anonymous said...

i love that first picture on the top left! and her and jeff.....(im sure he was thrilled alabama beat uga!)...looks like shes gunna have daddy wrapped around her pink nailed lil finger!! hehe