Saturday, November 1, 2008

Babies Galore

Today we had the great pleasure of having my two buds from high school and their families over to play. Between the 3 of us we have 8 kids... all 4 and under!
Our playroom looked like a daycare center.
I think Jeff and BJ had as much fun as the kids!
From left to right:
Olivia (almost 3), Brock (2.5), Brodey (4), Emery (2.5), Lexi (almost 4)
Believe it or not we are even missing one in this picture.. Luke (1.5) stayed back with his Uncle Paul for the day.
The babies in this one:
Noah (1 month) and Lyla (2 months)
And for fun.. here were are just 2 years ago. I think next time they are all in town I will need a bigger couch!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Its hilarious that you three girls still look just like you did in high school. HEHEHE

Not Fair.

=)