This was the first year the boys wore costumes and went trick-or-treating. All in all I think it was a success. Brock was the cutest Christmas Tree EVER. Grandma made the star for him out of some felt of Lyndsay's quick before we went out.
(I can't wait to pull this picture out at his High School graduation.)
Lyla the Lady Bug slept like that the whole time.


Brock marched right in
one house when they opened the door and Lyndsay had to run in and get him. Here he is being escorted back out.
Brodey didn't want to wear the gloves that came with his costume because they were "goofy".

Every picture I have with Cooper in it is blurry! I think because he is so lightning fast my
camera couldn't keep up.
2 comments:
I think Brock had the BEST Halloween costume idea ever!! He looks SO cute!! All your kids are so precious-I just love them!
brock better wear that costume again at christmas!! hahah. ive been showing everyone his costume! you really should have entered him in a contest!
Post a Comment