Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Share" Day

Once a month Brodey brings snack for his preschool class... his snack day is also the day he gets to bring something from home to show everyone AND he gets to be the line leader (I didn't know that... he told me that this morning.) Today he chose to bring his camera. I LOVED looking through the pictures he took at school. Unfortunately for me he snuck a picture of me breastfeeding Lyla this morning before he left. I'm hoping he didn't share that at school today!

He must have had someone else take this last picture since that is him in the middle covering his face. If I had to guess, I think that boy next to him is "Hudson"... he talks about Hudson a lot so I'm thinking they must be buds.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I just LOVE looking at the pictures Brod takes with his camera. He actually does a great job!!!! He's growing up so fast!!