Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hanging out in her room

I love this face






She looks so little!! Her little grin makes me smile.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

OHHHH she is sooo cute! I love the outfit! LMAO!
the poof balls look good too! i'll have to come check em out in person!

and 2 became 5 said...

Ash has a new toy! I'm cracking up because you are taking her from spot to spot in your house posing that precious thing in different positions :). In the chair - lookin like she climbed up in there all by her 5 month old self with the doll snuggled up close.... But i'll admit - she's a darn cute little toy :)
I WANT TO MEET HER!

Ashleigh said...

hahaha! Davis, if you will look closely, even though Lyla is wearing the same leg warmers that match nothing, these pictures where not all taken on the same day. I play with my new toy a lot!

Lets get our girls together. If you feel like driving to PS I'll make you lunch!