Thursday, February 12, 2009

Preschool Valentines

Brock, Lyla and I went to another party at Brodey's school this morning. I'm noticing that Brodey always sits next to this same little girl... Mandy. She's a cutie! And Brock, as usual, pushed him a little chair right up to the table next to Brodey for lunch and also joined in the song again. He was a little disruptive this time. Instead of sitting with the rest of the class on the floor, he chose to lay on his back and sing. Then he got up and bolted out the door. He was almost to the parking lot before I caught him (after I tossed poor Lyla off to another mom).



This is a video of Brodey making Valentines for his friends earlier this week. It's kind of long and uneventful, but I still think its cute! Especially right at the end when he says under his breath "that's a good card." hahaha... and he said it after every card. He was proud of his work.


2 comments:

Trav said...

Looks like Brod' is sitting next to his Mini "Special Friend" :) Brocks a NUT!

Lyndsay said...

ohhhhh they are too cute!!