Monday, February 16, 2009

I promise... I AM watching them

Sometimes while playing outside I will have to run inside with Lyla for a few minutes to change a diaper or some other baby maintenance thing. The backyard is fenced in and we have a very protective dog, so I'll leave the boys out there to play while I take care of her. Friday, when it was 60ish degrees outside, Lyla needed a diaper change (and clothes change.. big mess) so I was inside for a bit longer... no more than 10 or 15 minutes. When I got back I found Brock like this...
In that short time he had taken off all his clothes (interesting fact: when I ask him to take off his clothes, like for a bath or something, he "can't" do it.), pulled this little pool out from behind the dog house, filled it with water (???), pulled the slide over, and was swimming. Again, 60ish degrees outside.
**Yes, I realize he is so so so skinny. His doc says he's fine and it's okay that I can see all his ribs. Seems like he would try harder to stay warm though right??!

4 comments:

Trav said...

hahahaha!!! At least he took his Socks off this time!

Lyndsay said...

LOL! that brock is one funny little dude!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahah oh brockly what shananigans will you get into next???? hahahah

Anonymous said...

This is too funny!!!