Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun Facts

According to Brodey, all you need to do to have a baby is drink some milk. Last week he told me, "Mom... why don't you go in the kitchen and drink some milk so you can have another baby in your tummy."

Brodey also thinks Jeff goes to work to eat crackers. He's been asking to go to work with daddy so he can eat crackers too.

Brock went to work with daddy this morning and when I asked what they did he told me they ate donuts and looked at a deck. Brodey may be on to something with his cracker theory.

The boys both had ring pops after lunch today. Lyla was fussing on the floor and the next thing I knew Brock had stuck his ring pop in her mouth like it was a passy. She of course loved it! First candy, not even 7 months old.... oops!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So are you going to drink milk any time soon? :)

Ann said...

Um, I have a feeling that our husbands have the same exact job! Brodey cracks me up--I love the "BIG YELLOW HAIR". I want to see your boys AND the girl soon!!!