Thursday, April 2, 2009

Preschool Easter Party

Jeff surprised Brodey today at school and came for his Easter party. Brodey was so excited to see him! He turned around and said "Hi mom" to me, but when he saw Jeff he got a huge smile on his face and yelled "daddy's here!!!" It was so cute. Daddy's get all the excitement!!
That kid next to Brodey at the table, the one with all the hair... that's Brock. He held back at this party... not his normal wild man self. (of course... when I finally have an extra set of hands around to help me at one of these parties Brock suddenly turns into the most laid back, well mannered kid in the group!)

Brodey's classmates
Ms. Patty helped Brock make a craft.
I heard Brodey say to one of his friends, "Hudson, come see my baby sista!!"

One of Brodey's favorite buddies at school is "Joey". I asked him once what Joey looked like and he said, (with hand motions and lots of expression) "He has BBBBIIIIIGGGG yellow hair" Then one day Joey must have had a hair cut because now Brodey says, "Joey doesn't have big yellow hair anymore.... now it's just twirly."

Of course I had to take a video....

No comments: