Sunday, July 5, 2009

Orange Bowl

A couple of weeks ago I harassed Brodey and Brock all day about taking fruit out of the fruit bowl and throwing it at each other. They each spent MUCH of the day in time out for this offense. We had several long conversations about how we don't play with fruit. That very same night I was gone and Jeff was here alone with them. When I got home he tells me about a "fun game" they had been playing.... bowling with oranges. Or "Orange Bowl" as he liked to call it. GRRRRRRRRR!!! One step forward... two steps back.
The next morning Brodey couldn't WAIT to show me the game they played with daddy. (yes.. in his underwear)
If ever we are seen out in public and the boys are doing something totally crazy I hope people realize it's their daddy that taught them to act so crazy!!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love the cups lined up as "pins"

LOL!!!!

Laura said...

I seem to remember a time when you threw all the apples from the fruit bowl at Jeff! It must run in the family!