Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 week well check, stomach bug, "newborn" photos

I'm so behind!!
Lucy weighed 9 lbs 9 oz at her two week well check, has DOUBLE blocked tear ducts (so sad) AND had a terrible stomach bug that the other three had. Sad sad sad to see a newborn baby with a stomach bug. It lasted about 4 days and we are HAPPY to be past it.
On to fun things... I knitted a hat for a photographer friend of mine over the winter and as a "thank you" she took some photographs of Lucy. I soooo got the better end of that deal!
Anyhow... Lucy is growing so fast! We had to wait until after she was over the stomach bug, so she is almost 3 weeks old in these pictures. She was already almost too big for some of her newborn "props"! These are a few of my favs...

Lyla was supposed to be in the other room waiting with Brock, but she came running in and hopped in this one... so glad my friend was super fast and caught this... she's sooo sweet to her sister!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Miss Lucy is growing tooooo fast!

Ann said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!! Gorgeous!! We really have the most beautiful children!!