Saturday, May 22, 2010

Acworth Beach

That's right friends, I said Acworth Beach. We were sitting around Saturday afternoon and thought it might be fun to let the kids swim in the lake after dinner. Of course you can't really make last minute plans like that when you have four kids, so we ended up at the lake with only Brodey in a bathing suit, no blanket to sit on, no towels to dry off with, no stroller to push Lucy in... but we did have juice. And the camera. And a random set of water wings. And we had SO MUCH FUN. I love this family.
Here we are loading up in the truck... looking at these makes me wonder what I was doing taking pictures when I could have been packing up some beach essentials... oh well, next time!





Brodey can swim like a champ, but here in the very dirty murky water of lake where we wouldn't be able to see him if he went under, he wears water wings to make me happy. :)

No pictures of Lucy... I had her in one arm and the camera in the other... I tried a couple of times to take her picture by holding the camera out, but I missed every time. Sorry baby!

Oh, and did I mention we had no dry clothes to ride home in?? Both boys rode home naked in their car seats. We all know they loved it.