Lucy is a fantastic baby. Sleeps from 7pm until 8 or 8:30am. Takes two 2 hour naps during the day (I normally have to wake her up after 2 hours) and one 45 minute nap. Amazing. Just last month I wrote about how she never naps! Hopefully she'll stick with this new schedule for a while.. I like it! She's so so happy when awake. She loves all her siblings and loves for them to play with her (even though they make me nervous sometimes... rowdy little buggers!). It is soooo easy to get a smile from her and even easier to make her giggle. She still only rolls from back to belly. Loves to play in her excersaucer and on her play mat. Not always a fan of riding in the car... but Lyla will hold her hand when she cries which makes her feel better. Sweet little girls.
**Lucy's ears don't actually stick out like they are in the photo.. it's from the headband, I promise! Whew.





No comments:
Post a Comment