
As much as I try to avoid it, these kids just keeping getting bigger!!
Here is Lyla, on her second birthday, eating a breakfast donut.

She loooooooves daddy

I love when she dresses herself. I put on the shirt and skirt, she added the too short pants and camo crocs. (on the wrong feet of course)


Getting so big! If it's true what they say about doubling their height at age 2, she should be about 5ft 8.. same as me! (The pediatrician estimated between 5'9 and 5'10! We'll see...)

Lyla's birthday fell on Labor Day this year.. so we had a bunch of friends over for a cookout. Lyla is always very quiet when a bunch of people are around, but I think she had fun. She even played a game of tag with AJ after most everyone had left!

ALL of Lyla's little female friends were out of town! So here she is with all her boys! (AJ, in the blue shirt, is only 2 weeks older than her and look how much taller he is!!)

At least baby Hadley and baby Lucy were able to celebrate with Lyla!




She's two. She's wonderful and beautiful and sweeter than anything I could ever imagine. She's fun and silly and loved loved loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment