Lucy is 5 months old now. She has two teeth.. bottom front.. we were very surprised at how early they came in! And kind of funny that she got those two teeth at around the same time Brodey lost those two teeth, I guess they fell out of his mouth and grew into hers!
Lucy is getting bigger everyday and I can't stand it! I tell her every night when I put her in bed to not grow any bigger while she's sleeping... so far she is very disobedient. Come on Lucy! Stay a baby forever.. do it for mommy!!! She's so smiley and cute and snuggly... I can't believe she'll be our last baby... and ALREADY almost half a year old! If I could freeze time I would do it right now.
Lucy is getting bigger everyday and I can't stand it! I tell her every night when I put her in bed to not grow any bigger while she's sleeping... so far she is very disobedient. Come on Lucy! Stay a baby forever.. do it for mommy!!! She's so smiley and cute and snuggly... I can't believe she'll be our last baby... and ALREADY almost half a year old! If I could freeze time I would do it right now.





1 comment:
she looks JUST like Lyla Beans!! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment