Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yearly Kloska, Polk and Culp kid couch picture


July 2006:
Lexi, Olivia, Brodey, Brock and Emery
November 2008:
Lexi, Noah, Olivia, Lyla, Brock, Brodey and Emery
September 2010
Hadleigh, Olivia, Izzy, Luke, Lucy, Brodey, Emery, Lexie, Brock, Lyla and Noah




There are TONS more pictures from this day... we had an amazing photographer (Ali's sister-in-law) with us for the whole day, so I'll post more when I get a disc from her!

Three friends, 11 kids! Steph, Ali and I try to get together at least once a year and let our kids play together. We have a bit of a tradition with the "couch picture" and it's so fun to watch our group grow SO MUCH each year! I'm so thankful for a husband who get's just as excited as I do when I tell him this group is coming in town... I'm sure not everyone could handle coming home to this many kids and be excited about it!

Can't wait for next year! (#12 is already cooking!)

1 comment:

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

omg! i love this post!!! precious pictures you will treasure! and darling families!!