This year for Christmas we were looking for a kitchen for the girls. A friend who knows how we like to make things sent me a picture of a kitchen she saw online made out of a nightstand. We just so happened to have a sad old nightstand taking up space in a closet! So for very little money we went from this....

To this.... !!!!

The lighting in our workroom wasn't the best for pictures.. but you get the idea. I found the window looking mirror at the thrift store for less than $4 and painted it with some left over paint I found in the basement. The burners are old scratched up CD's with red sharpie drawn on them, the faucet is a wood letter "J" from Michael's, all the knobs were from the original nightstand with some silver spray paint on them and all the hardware we got at Home Depot for cheap! Sooooo fun to make!


2 comments:
DANG, i thought the faucet was a letter "L"!!!!!
AMAZING! I have seen these and been wanting to make one along with a nightstand-workbench for Elijah. You are super crafty. I seriously need a day with you so you can teach me your tricks. :) yours is by far the best I have seen! I love it!
Post a Comment