Friday, December 17, 2010

School Parties

Look at those sweet girls getting ready to hang out at school.
The girls and I ran through Brodey's class real fast and waved, then ran down to Brock's class just in time for the feast (their parties were at the same time AGAIN).


After the feast and handing out teacher gifts we all (Brock too) ran down to Brodey's class for the rest of his party. I only got one picture once we got in there because I was trying to keep up with all my stuff, all their stuff, and all those kids! (Both of Brock's teachers came in separately with things I had forgotten in Brock's class.... arrrggg. Can't take me anywhere) ;)
I'm very thankful for the very helpful teachers and parents in both their classes. (side note.. at least FIVE of the families in Brodey's class... out of 15... have four kids! So I was in good company with my traveling circus.)

No comments: