Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random things that still need to be documented :)

Every year we take the kids on a "tour of trees" to see every family members Christmas tree. I only had my camera for our stop.. but I'll get more pics from my sister from the other stops.
While making cookies one night Lyla was upset that I was too busy to paint her fingernails. I turned away from the oven for a second and found Jeff painting them! Daddy of the year.

This is our Elf. Brock affectionately named him "Mr. Hunkel" ?????? Brodey is a little freaked out by him and hides from him. Brock will sit in front of Mr. Hunkel all afternoon carrying on the funniest conversations. In particular I overheard him say, "Mr. Hunkel, will you please tell santa to put some candy in my "sock-ing", my mom ate all mine." :/

Again.. daddy of the year. All four in his lap is not an uncommon occurrence.

Lyla and I were baking cookies AND popping popcorn one morning.. she was so excited she found this little spot to sit and watch both! (I know.. very odd outfit)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love your kids and I haven't even met them!!!!!!!