Monday, March 28, 2011

Lucy 11 months!

I can't believe we are about to celebrate Lucy's birthday! Her 11th month has been pretty exciting. She's pulling up on everything and walking behind anything she can push. She's starting to wind down with the shrieking and loooooves to play with Lyla. They are sharing a room now and the best part of my day is getting them up in the morning! Lyla is almost ALWAYS climbed on top of something so she's nose to nose with Lucy (who is standing up in her crib) and singing to her. And Lucy will just giggle and smile and dance along. Really unbelievably cute. I hope I can catch some video of it one morning!

Lucy also really loves some spaghetti...
and emptying the dishwasher.... (if only this were a video! Just try and imagine the cutest giggle you've ever heard!)
and she loooves tomatoes! She pulled this tomato out of a grocery bag and ate the whole thing!

No comments: