Saturday, March 19, 2011

Touch-A-Truck

What a fun way to spend a Saturday! We headed out Kennesaw to touch some trucks and ran into so many friends! The kids had a blast climbing through some trucks, having a picnic, playing with friends and eating snow cones... in MARCH! I love Georgia.

I hope this is the last time EVER any of our kids is in the back of an Ambulance. (or "hos-ti-bull truck", as Brodey called it)



Check out our little fireman!



Our little buddy Ryder

No worries.. those boys in the middle are brothers and GREAT friends of the Culp boys!
Culp and Ostell boys driving a huge tracker
Lucy slept the day away, but I think she still had fun!
I just though this last picture was too cute to leave out. Sweet little Lyla playing play dough out on the deck all by herself. Love her.

No comments: