Friday, April 11, 2008

20 Weeks!


Believe it or not,we were able to make it through our sonogram without finding out what we are having! The technician said everything looked great and the baby is measuring right on target for August 29th. I asked her about a minute into the sonogram if she could tell what it was already and she said "Oh yeah.. I can tell." Which makes me think even more that it's a boy. (She said the same thing during Brock's sonogram) Plus, nothing sounds more delicious to me right now than a pickle wrapped in pastrami with cream cheese. Sounds like a boy craving to me.
We brought the boys with us because I thought they would like to see the baby... I was wrong. Brodey cried because he thought she was hurting me and Brock just really wanted to lay on the table. He did yell a few times, "BABY!! TV!!!". But who really can tell that's a baby anyway??
In this picture the baby has it's legs up by it's face. So I'm told anyway... I have a hard time seeing things in sonograms. I think she kept trying to give me a crotch shot and I was too confused to know what I was looking at. It's okay... I can wait 20 more weeks to know for sure!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Yea Ashleigh! So grateful for a healthy baby! I can't wait to find out what kind it is!

Heather said...

Can't believe you can last the whole time without finding out! I look forward to hearing whether it's a boy or girl! Maybe you will have a girl too and we can figure out girl world together!