Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Dedication

Baby Dedication: A commitment to raise a child in a Christian home in which they would be taught about Jesus and His love so that one day they will come to receive Him as their Lord and Savior.


Yesterday, November 16th 2008, Jeff and I dedicated Brock and Lyla at our Church (along with 12 (I think) other babies!) Brodey was dedicated in November of 2004... I looked for a picture and couldn't find one.

Two of our favorite babies were cut out of this group picture.. baby Luke O'Kelley and Avery Thaxton. They were at the end of the line and looking as cute as ever. (It's okay Travis, I know it's hard when you are sitting on the front row!)

We had lots of support on this special day, both mine and Jeff's parents came along with Aunt Lyndsay, Uncle Travis, Cooper, Uncle Myles and Aunt Kali. Our very special friends Clint and Kristin and baby Maddy also made the trip out to our Church to show their love and support. Brodey, Brock and Lyla are so blessed to have so many people who love them so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is..thank goodness you didnt slip while exting the stage....I saw the puddle the lil boy next you had made from drooling!!! hehe. and Brock looked so handsome and of course Lyla always looks fabulous while she is sleeping!! hehehe