THIS IS FOR YOU DAVIS!
I'm working on a toy for Lyla. I'm calling it the Beast for now because it is really taking up some time. The most complex sewing project I've ever done and I am obsessed with it. I can't do anything else (except for of course, change diapers, feed the kids, an occasional game of Candy Land and force Jeff to eat yet another hot dog for dinner). I haven't even showered in two whole days. Gross, I know. Just look at the mess I have made...
(my craft area... that thing hanging from the chandelier is totally unrelated to my current project)
On a side note...
Brodey is mad at me because I wouldn't let him eat a vitamin that somehow managed to get stuck to his little butt cheek. I can't even begin to imagine how that happened.
Lyla will be 5 months old tomorrow.. and it has come to my attention that she will never be able roll over, sit up, crawl, or any such thing if I don't start putting her down more. So I'm going to think about it. Maybe next week. ;)
Brock has been spending lots of time in time-out for yelling at me. Yesterday, when I let him out I asked him what he needed to say to me, expecting him to apologize for yelling. Instead he says, "I'm sorry you yelled at me mom. I forgive you."
Anyhow. I probably should be embarrassed about the mess, and the poor personal hygiene, but I'm not! This is real life. Back to my project. ;)





5 comments:
i LOVE it! Now your house FINALLY looks like mine!!!! =)
the beast?!?!?! sounds interesting!!! i want one!!! hehehe Ashleigh you need to teach a "how to be crafty" class!! i will attend so I can make some awesome curtains like yours!!!!
Can't wait to see what it looks like. May have to commission you to make one for K!
Ooo...I'm SO intrigued and excited to see what the beast is!! And your house looks just like mine, I take comfort in that!!
Brodey and the butt cheek?? WHAT?
I cannot WAIT to find out what in the world it is!!!! I'm glad to hear from you, though. Thanks for pulling your head out of the cave to say hi. Check in soon!
Post a Comment