Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Donuts with Dad

Jeff was invited to Brodey's school last week for "Donuts with Dad". Brodey was so excited. Jeff got some really cute pictures with his iphone, but I keep forgetting to grab it from him to upload them on here...
Anyhow, after donuts they worked together on a Valentine for me.... so cute. I love it. And then the kids gave their dads the cards they made for them, here are some pictures of Brodey's card.

I like it when he draws people!
And the inside. Ms. Angie asked them these questions and then filled in the blanks with their answers.
He was only one year off on Jeff's age! I'm so impressed! Jeff said one of the other dads was "5" and another "70".
This is the first time I have seen Brodey's signature. I can make out a "B" and a "D"... love it!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Man i'm impressed with his ability to guess daddy's age. Although it would have been HILARIOUS if he was "190". =)~