My friend Davis tagged me to "Google" myself. It's fun! I googled "Ashleigh needs" and here are the top 10 things google says I need:
1. Ashleigh needs rogaine.
I wasn't aware. And a little bit insulted. Thanks a lot Google.
2. Ashleigh needs to stop being a maunder.
I had to look that one up. It means: to talk or move in a confused way. Turns out Google doesn't really like me. And google obviously does not have 3 children age 4 and under.
3. Ashleigh needs help with the horses.
If by horses, google really means wild monkeys... I mean children, then yes. I could use some help.
4. Ashleigh needs a new saddle.
Not really. But I could go for some harnesses or leashes or something.
5. Ashleigh needs a lung transplant.
I have been feeling a bit winded.
6. Ashleigh needs to reach level 4.
If this is level 3, I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for level 4
7. Ashleigh needs numbers.
$$$$ what kind of numbers are we talking about?? $$$
8. Ashleigh needs a break!
Amen Google!
9. Ashleigh needs an assistant.
Or seven
10. Ashleigh needs to be checked by a qualified electrician regularly.
I don't even know what to say to that.
Thanks Davis! That was fun! Now everyone else do it so I can know what you need....
teetering
6 years ago





3 comments:
thanks for making me laugh :)
so so funny.
LOL You are gonna love what i need. I am going to post what i need here... enjoY!
1. Lyndsay needs some food.
2. Lyndsay needs a bra. (alrighty then)
3. Lyndsay needs to realize that there is a difference between being afraid to go somewhere because of the possible threats from a tiny minority and not being wanted there by the overwhelming majority.
4. Lyndsay needs to fire her mom after she gets past paying consequences for her deeds.
5. Lyndsay needs to back off her baby daddy
6. Lyndsay needs a hand.
7. Lyndsay needs everyone to say a prayer.
8. Lyndsay needs someone.
9. Lyndsay needs her fix.
10. Lyndsay needs a home.
I found your blog from Heather's and found this post quite hilarious. I might have to do this on my blog. BTW - looks like we have daughters who are 1 day apart in age.
Post a Comment