We took the boys to the circus last night... a first for them AND for me. The show didn't start until 7:30, so we left Lyla at home with Gramma. It was weird not having a baby with us.... we've never gone ANYWHERE without a diaper bag and a stroller. Not even back when it was just us and Brodey. By the time he started walking I was already miserable sick with Brock, and by the time Brock started walking I was already pregnant and sick with Lyla. We've never had such an easy time out with the kids! (no offence Lyla, we still missed you)
Anyhow, we had a GREAT time. Brodey went on his first ever fairiswheel ride with me (or steering wheel, as he called it). I was surprised he wasn't afraid.... not even at the very top. He loved it and laughed the whole time.





2 comments:
How fun! I love that last picture! I can't believe how big Brodey is getting! and of course that smile on Brock is priceless! :)
Those pics are fantastic!!!!! And those nachos and cheese look DELICIOUS!!!!! Ohhh, it looks like the boys had a BLAST!!! They are growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment