Sunday, April 19, 2009

A new way to shop

I made Lyla a new shopping cart/highchair cover so we tried it out! I think she really enjoyed her new view on things at the grocery store. (and it was much easier than my normal method of pushing the double stroller with Brock and Lyla with my left hand and pulling Brodey in the shopping cart with my right.) I can't wait to show her how exciting it is at Target!
Brock, of course, thought this was a fantastic new way to shop.
Brodey fell asleep. At the grocery store. That was definitely a first for us. (yes, that is a loaf of bread on his back. There is a flaw in my system... where to put the groceries???)

We tried her new highchair cover in a restaurant Saturday night. She wasn't quite ready for that... it was fun for a few minutes but then wanted to be held. She does much better in her infant seat in restaurants... probably because we pile toys in there with her and she has an easier time holding her sippy cup when leaned back.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

oohhhhh that is sooo cute!!!! and there is nothing wrong with piling stuff on your kids... i do it all the time. =)

Megan Huber said...

That is way to funny!! I do the same thing!! The kids are way to cute!!

Jessica Cannon said...

He fell asleep?!?!? How long were you in there?

I LOVE the cover!! Can I pay you to make us one? I'm not kidding-that is way cuter than any I've found!