Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Potty training... I feel like it won't be easy

First of all, I am NOT currently potty training Lyla.. that is WAY low on my list of things to do this summer with 4 kids... maybe next summer... maybe even the summer after that! ;) But she keeps telling me she has to potty... so I thought I'd take her in there to try. After all, that is how Brock potty trained himself. One day he wanted to and waa-laa.. potty trained! I was kinda hoping I was about to be that lucky again... but no. She screamed and cried when I tried to sit her on the potty. This is how she wants to do it...

Whoever said potty training girls was easier than boys didn't have two little boys in the house making things confusing!

1 comment:

Jessica Cannon said...

Oh my gosh! I love this!!!