Brock thinks that now that he is 4 he is qualified to carry Lucy around the house. I disagree. Our compromise is him getting to "hold" her in his bean bag chair.

I love her face.... I'm fairly certain I make that face a lot when Brock is talking to me. Kind of a mix between "Huh??" and "Wow!"

Lyla loves to sit on the counter while I make dinner or lunch or washing dishes or even unloading the dishwasher. She'll come stand next to me and say "I jump?".. that's what she calls sitting on the counter... jumping. Even though there is no jumping.. just sitting.

Sometimes she sits over on the island with Lucy Rae

My grandfather made me this baby cradle when I was little and my grandmother painted it. Lyla LOOOOOVES this cradle. She puts her babies down for naps and is soooo sweet tucking them in with the blanket my grandmother made. She also uses it as a stroller and pushes her babies around the house... it makes a horribly annoying loud noise since it doesn't have wheels and isn't meant for pushing. But she doesn't care.

Today she thought it would be fun to put Lucy in the cradle. She kept say, "sssuuuccy, rock.... sssucy rock!" so I put her in there and took some pictures. Lucy didn't seem to mind... this might be the best sharing they do with the cradle so I'm glad I documented it!
1 comment:
It just so happens that I have a cradle, and no daughter. :) When Lucy Rae is old enough, I'll deliver it!!! (and the girls won't have to share one!)
Post a Comment